select one of the following articles on psychodynamic therapy to evaluate
Aznar-Martínez, B., Pérez-Testor, C., Davins, M., & Aramburu, I. (2016). Couple psychoanalytic psychotherapy as the treatment of choice: Indications, challenges and benefits. Psychoanalytic Psychology, 33(1), 1–20. https://doi.org/10.1037/a0038503
Karbelnig, A. (2016). “the analyst is present”: Viewing the psychoanalytic process as performance art. Psychoanalytic Psychology, 33(Suppl 1), S153–S172. https://doi.org/10.1037/a0037332
Tummala-Narra, P. (2013). Psychoanalytic applications in a diverse society. Psychoanalytic Psychology, 30(3), 471–487. https://doi.org/10.1037/a0031375
In a 9-10 slides, not including the title and reference slides. Include presenter notes (no more than ½ page per slide) and use tables and/or diagrams where appropriate.
· Provide an overview of the article you selected.
· What population is under consideration?
· What was the specific intervention that was used? Is this a new intervention or one that was already used?
· What were the author’s claims?
· Explain the findings/outcomes of the study in the article. Include whether this will translate into practice with clients. If so, how? If not, why?
· Explain whether the limitations of the study might impact your ability to use the findings/outcomes presented in the article. Support your approach with evidence-based literature.